VLC media player requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. It runs on any 64bit Intel-based Mac. Previous devices are supported by older releases.
Note that the first generation of Intel-based Macs equipped with Core Solo or Core Duo processors is no longer supported. Please use version 2.0.10 linked below.
BS.Player is a free video and media player that's been around in several versions for some time. It's a capable tool with lots of options and some useful specializations, such as automatically.
Villiers generator manual. Support for NPAPI plugins was removed from all modern web browsers, so VLC's plugin is no longer maintained. The last version is 3.0.4 and can be found here. It will not receive any further updates.
We provide older releases for users who wish to deploy our software on legacy releases of Mac OS X. You can find recommendations for the respective operating system version below. Note that support ended for all releases listed below and hence they won't receive any further updates.
Use VLC 2.2.8. Get it here.
Use VLC 2.0.10. Get it for PowerPC or 32bit Intel.
Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later is required
Use VLC 0.9.10. Get it for PowerPC or Intel.
QuickTime 6.5.2 or later is required
Use VLC 0.8.6i. Get it for PowerPC.
Use VLC 0.8.4a. Get it for PowerPC.
Use VLC 0.7.0. Get it for PowerPC.
Download Bsplayer for PC free at BrowserCam. Find out how to download and also Install Bsplayer on PC (Windows) which happens to be built by Bsplayer Media. with useful features. You will discover couple of vital steps below that you must have to pay attention to before starting to download Bsplayer PC.
For those who recently installed an Android emulator onto your PC you can continue using it or consider Bluestacks or Andy emulator for PC. They have lots of good reviews coming from the Android users as opposed to several other paid and free Android emulators not to mention each of them are actually compatible with windows and MAC OS. It’s a great idea to fnd out ahead of time if your PC meets the suggested operating system prerequisites to install Andy os or BlueStacks emulators and look into the recognized bugs registered at the official web-sites. Finally, it’s about time to install the emulator that will take few minutes only. Click on 'Download Bsplayer APK' button to begin downloading the apk file with your PC.
1. Download BlueStacks Android emulator for PC making use of download option introduced in this site.
2. As soon as the download process is completed double click on the installer to start out with the installation process.
3. Move on with all the common installation steps by clicking on 'Next' for a couple of times.
4. If you see 'Install' on the monitor screen, simply click on it to get you started with the last install process and then click 'Finish' once its finally over.
5. Then, either using the windows start menu or maybe desktop shortcut start BlueStacks Android emulator.
6. If its your very first time working with BlueStacks Android emulator you will need to connect your Google account with the emulator.
7. Good job! You may now install Bsplayer for PC through BlueStacks software either by looking for Bsplayer app in google playstore page or by downloading apk file.It’s time to install Bsplayer for PC by going to the Google play store page if you have successfully installed BlueStacks program on your computer.
As you installed the Android emulator, you could also make use of APK file to install Bsplayer for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by opening it via BlueStacks App Player due to the fact that some of your selected Android games or apps are usually not offered in google play store since they don’t follow Developer Program Policies. If are planning to go with Andy emulator for PC to free download Bsplayer for Mac, you may still continue with the exact same steps at any time.