|YEAR||Approximate Serial Number Range|
|1905||30000 - 30200|
|1906||30200 - 34700|
|1907||34700 - 40800|
|1908||40800 - 44500|
|1909||44500 - 48200|
|1910||48200 - 51500|
|1911||51500 - 55000|
|1912||55000 - 61000|
|1913||61000 - 67000|
|1914||67000 - 72500|
|1915||72500 - 74500|
|1916||74500 - 79000|
|1917||79000 - 84000|
|1918||84000 - 85000|
|1919||85000 - 88000|
|1920||88000 - 100000|
|1921||100000 - 105000|
|1922||105000 - 110500|
|1923||110500 - 115000|
|1924||115000 - 116000|
|1925||116000 - 122500|
|1926||122500 - 127000|
|1927||127000 - 130000|
|1928||130000 - 138000|
|1929||138000 - 149000|
|1930||149000 - 150000|
|1931||150000 - 150500|
|1932||150500 - 151000|
|1933||151000 - 152000|
|1934||152000 - 154000|
|1935||154000 - 154700|
|1936||154700 - 155000|
|1937||155000 - 157000|
|1938||157000 - 157800|
|1939||157800 - 159000|
|1940||159000 - 160000|
| Colt Mustang |
|Place of origin||United States|
|Designer||Hank Tatro|
|Manufacturer||Colt's Manufacturing Company|
|Mass||12.5 oz (350 g)|
|Length||5.5 in (140 mm)|
|Barrel length||2.75 in (70 mm)|
|Rate of fire||123 rounds/min|
|Muzzle velocity||900 feet per second|
|Effective firing range||123 m (135 yd)|
|Feed system||5 or 6 round box magazine|
- Like all things it depends if you are selling or buying! A mustang.380 in good shape with a couple of mags, the plastic box it originally came in and the colt paperwork will bring from $500 to $700.
- LSB#: 170402RG07 Make: Colt Model: Mustang Pocketlite Serial Number: PL25652 Year of Manufacture: 1987-1997 (manual in box dated 1992) Caliber:.380 ACP (9mm Kurz) Action Type: Single Action Semi-Automatic with Exposed Hammer and removable magazine Markings: The left side of the slide is marked “COLT 380 AUTO / MUSTANG POCKETLITE”.The barrel is marked “CAL 380”.
- Colt mustang plus ii serial numbers. Make Model Year Price Notes; Cessna: 182 F: 1962: 35, 000: Asking price seen on Facebook October 26 2017. 182F Project. Prescott, AZ. 1962 182 F, For sale. Colt mustang plus ii serial numbers. Colt’s.380 Mustang hit stores in way back 1986 and it sold well.
The Colt Mustang is a line of two lightweight, single-action pocket pistols chambered for the .380 ACP cartridge, produced by Colt's Manufacturing Company. The firearm line was produced from 1983 to 1996 as the Colt Mustang and from 2011 to present the Mustang was reintroduced along with an alloy frame model and an updated polymer frame version, the Colt Mustang XSP.
Colt's Manufacturing Company - firearms, handguns, pistols, rifles, revolvers. Enter the serial number, without spaces or dashes, to search the database. If multiple models appear for your serial number simply match the date with the appropriate model, as certain vintage firearms can share serial numbers between different models. Greg Colt Mustang.380 January 27, 2020 5 Stars. The original owner of this Colt Mustang described it as a 1992 gun, however when my Colt Archive Letter arrived, I learned it shipped on December 10, 1991 so it is in fact a 1991 gun. Many states that issue pistol permits today, require that the handgun be concealed.
In 1983, Colt introduced the Colt Mark IV/ Series 80 Government Model -.380 Auto. This pocket pistol was similar in appearance, but not design, to the Colt M1911. The Government Model .380's obvious aesthetic difference being that it is scaled down to roughly 78 percent to that of a full-sized M1911 Government Model. From the factory the .380 Government Model came with a capacity of 7+1.In 1986, Colt introduced a simplified version of their .380 with a shortened barrel, slide, and gripframe, holding two fewer rounds and sold it as the Mustang.In 1987, the Pocket Light version was introduced boosting the popularity because of the reduced weight of the weapon.In 1988, the Mustang Plus II was introduced and it had the longer gripframe of the original Government Model. The Mustang Plus II derived its name from holding 2 more rounds in its magazine than the original Mustang. In a number of years, Colt changed their spring and follower in the Mustang magazine, increasing its capacity to 6.In 1993, the Night Light .380 was introduced with Bar Dot Tritium night sights. In 1996, Colt added a blued steel frame or stainless version. In 2011, Colt reintroduced the previously discontinued Mustang Pocketlite, along with the Colt Mustang XSP in 2013, a polymer frame version with updated design.
Colt Mustang Serial Number List
Colt Mustang Pocket Lite disassembled
Colt 380 Serial Number Lookup
Colt Mustang Pocketlite 380 Serial Numbers
- ^ abchttps://www.colt.com/detail-page/clt-mustng-pcktlite-380-pst-ss
- ^ ab'The Return of the Colt Mustang PocketLite 380 Semi-Auto Pocket Pistol'. gunblast.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- ^ ab'Colt's Manufacturing LLC'. www.colt.com. Retrieved 2020-08-24.
- ^http://www.coltsmfg.com/Catalog/ColtPistols/Colt380Mustang%C2%AEPocketlite.aspx (archived version)
Colt Mustang Serial Numbers Year
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Colt_Mustang&oldid=981050775'