BitPerfect is a simple, easy to use, audiophile grade music player that works in conjunction with iTunes to deliver the highest possible sound quality. Localization included in Japanese, French, Dutch, Danish, and Russian only Requires OS X 10.8 or higher. Requires 64-Bit CPU. Unobtrusive, minima. Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Software Buyer’s Guide Direct store delivery is a retail solution for optimizing delivery routes of perishable goods directly from the producer to the retailer. DSD distribution essentially skips over other steps on the supply chain, like warehouses and storage centers, and goes directly to the point of sales (PoS.
- DSD formats of 2.8–11.2 MHz and PCM formats of 44.1–384 kHz and 16/24/32-bit are supported. As for the DSD files, import and editing of the file are possible as DSD formats. In addition to converting between DSD and PCM formats and different sampling frequencies, basic editing functions such as trimming and joining files.
- To play DSD files your DAC must support it, or your software can convert from DSD to PCM, I do the latter just because I have an old Dac. You have several options. Put Audirvana on your mac, connect that to the amp via usb set the software to play via your dac, Works great.
Distributed System Design (DSD) v3.6.2
The DSD program is a system design engineering tool that calculates and displays the number of ceiling and/or pendant loudspeakers needed to cover a room.
Dsd Software Download
The user inputs a rectangular room with the approximate floor space of their project, along with the ceiling height (or trim height for pendant speakers). They select a starting-point loudspeaker and tap setting, and a density (to set the allowable sound level variation within the space). The DSD program computes the resulting number of speakers that are required for covering that listening space, along with a general layout in rows and columns and the target spacing distance between speakers. It computes the resulting performance parameters: Maximum continuous SPL for music and/or speech, maximum continuous peak SPL, expected level variation within the space, and the recommended amplifier power to utilize for powering the system. The Subwoofer Utility suggests a model and quantity of subwoofers to go with the system for instances where subwoofers are desirable.
DSD allows the user to change the design for “what if” scenarios: What will happen if we change the design to a different loudspeaker model, to a different tap setting, to a different density factor, etc? What happens if we trim the pendant speakers at a different height? What impact would different changes have on the number of speakers required, the layout distance between speakers, the resulting sound level, the level variation throughout the space, the required amplification, etc?
DSD gives the system designer the information they need for specifying their distributed loudspeaker system design.
CSC Ceiling Speaker Configurator Software v2.1
CSC is a general sales estimation tool for basic projects. It comes up with a few ideas about which ceiling speaker could be used and approximately how many. This free utility program helps select the most economical JBL ceiling speaker to use based on various characteristics of the project, based on desired music level (for music systems) or background noise level (for paging systems).
The intention is that the use will then model the project more completely in the DSD Distributed System Design software (above) to determine how/whether the various possibilities from CSC might work for the project.
High Resolution Music Server Software for Apple Macintosh Computers - Version 3
Best Dsd Software2015 - 2019 Absolute Sound Editors' Choice Award2010 - 2019 Stereophile Editors' Choice Recommended Components2011 Absolute Sound Golden Ear Award2011 Positive Feedback Brutus Award2010 Stereophile Computer Audio Product of the Year
Runner-up (after Channel D Pure Vinyl™)Simply and automatically docks with iTunes
Jbl Dsd Software
- Based on Channel D's acclaimed Pure Vinyl audio playback engine
- Pure Music handles all music playback; iTunes used as database, playlist organizer, etc.
- Automatically docks with iTunes window, including automatic UI resizing / tracking
- Native FLAC and DSD playback; Tracks appear in iTunes 2
- Supports Apple Remote App for iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Automatic sample rate switching, up to 384 kHz PCM sample rate or 2.8 or 5.6 MHz DSD
- The first music server and audio playersoftware (June 2011) to directly play DSD format (dsf / dff, 64Fs and 128Fs) audio files with any DAC (real-time conversion to PCM during playback), plus full native DSD Audio Support (on DACs supporting DoP).
- Audio Streaming Support with Pure Music's 'Streamthrough' feature (included in Pure Music since 2011) which permits conveniently playing and enhancing other computer audio sources (Spotify, Qobuz, YouTube, iTunes Radio Internet audio streams, movies, etc.) through Pure Music, with full access to Pure Music's dithered volume control, 64 bit crossover, audio EQ plug-ins, NetSend streaming, metering, etc., all without needing to quit Pure Music 3
- Automatic Gapless track playback and Memory Play
- Adjustable Dithered Volume Control
- Fast-Responding Firefly Metering, Monitor Input (Native) or Output (Post - Volume Control)
- Real-Time Dynamic Range Meter
- Supports All MacOS Compatible Sound Cards / DACs / Audio Interfaces
- Supports all iTunes Compatible Audio File Formats (including WAVE, MP3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless)
- Plays music stored on networked volumes
- REAL-TIME Sample Rate Conversion
- Selectable REAL-TIME 64-bit upsampling 4
- Mix to Mono, Exchange Left and Right Channels, Invert Polarity / Phase, Channel Balance Trim
- Per-Track Polarity and Volume Tagging
- CoreAudio Device HOG Mode Exclusive Access support
- Internal Audio Device Selection and Setup (or use Apple Audio MIDI Setup)
- Supports AudioUnit Audio processing plug-ins (Room Correction, Parametric EQs, etc.)
- Uncompressed local audio streaming support with NetSend (up to 384 kHz and up to four separate connections)
- 64-bit 2/3/4-way Crossover with time alignment and adjustable minimum phase (IIR) filters
- Includes Mastering Quality File Converter / Downsampler for PCM, FLAC, DSD, DXD Files
- Our own proven, optimized algorithms for sample rate and DSD to PCM conversion - not built from a patchwork of 'open source' software
- Supports both PowerPC (G4, G5) and Intel Mac Computers running Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Can install on more than one computer per purchased license 1
- Customer Support: free email, telephone and Remote Support
Comments from Pure Music users |