File Exception: Exception in: virtualfilesystem.cpp, line: 663. Description: The cloud file provider is not running. I’ve been trying for days to find a solution but to no avail. Salutations ladies and gents, I am installing v 4.2 but when I run daz and try loading victoria 4.2 it says Victoria support file could not be found. Same with Hiro 4 as well, it says michael support file could not be found. I am installing the files in the d: drive away from the c: drive. Go back to all of the Victoria 2 folders. Scroll down to 'v2game' and click it twice. Start the game this way so that it reconfigures your game cache. Exit Victoria 2 and you can now access it through Steam. To fix this, go into your steamapps/common/ folder, browse to /Victoria 2/map/cache/ and then completely delete everything in that folder. Ultimate is an ambitious mod for Paradox Interactive's outstanding grand strategy game Victoria II, it has an expansive feature list with multiple new start dates, from 1604 to 2023.
Sometimes, when you try to save changes in a Sketchup file, the following error can happen:
The CFileException 2 error can happen for various reasons, including:
You may be feeling kind of lost now… but don’t worry. To try and solve this problem, see if your situation fits into any of the causes below:
- The file that you saved is in a Dropbox/OneDrive/Amazon Cloud folder and it’s being synchronized as you edit it?
- You have write permission (can you save files) in the folder you want?
- The disk you are using has enough free space for this file?
- Your hard drive is showing ‘health problems’ or any other signs of imminent death?
Answered Yes to any of these questions? Then try to save the file into another disk or folder. Sketchup doesn’t like working with files that are on a network/shared folder or are being using by other programs.
If you use a cloud storage service (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc), it’s better to use it as a backup location. In my experience, SketchUp + files on the network (or cloud storage) = problem.
I hope it helped.The following two tabs change content below.
Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm a former psychologist, with almost a decade worth of experience in Human Resources and People Management. Now a developer/software analyst working with PowerBuilder, C#, PowerShell and currently expanding to the world of Python, Xamarin, PHP Angular and (why not?) Unity.
- Facebook comments on posts. (info) - June 23, 2020
- Unknown error when invoking pbwsemit.exe. (PowerBuilder) - October 3, 2018
- [Solved] Error “Unhandled Access Violation Reading” (AutoCad) - August 15, 2018
C# File Exceptions