- Kodak i30/i40 Scanner Firmware 3.3 was collected from Kodak official site for Kodak Scanner. In order to ensure the right driver download, Official driver links from Kodak are listed at first. If the official driver can not be downloaded, a copy of official driver can be provided at local server download.opendrivers.com, download1.opendrivers.
- Windows 7 64 bit Kodak i40 scanner will not work. It need WIA driver???? What i can do to install wia driver?? Thanks alot.original title - windows 7 64 bit Kodak i40 scanner will not work.
- Monday – Friday 10:00am – 7:00pm E.S.T. Due to the ongoing impact of the Corona Virus, please be aware that we have shortened our hours of operation. As the Covid-19 outbreak is still developing these hours could change further. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
As businesses embrace Windows 10, it’s important to deploy the right technology. Is your Kodak scanner equipped for the new windows system? Here is a list of all the information you need to find out if your scanner is compatible. Contact us if you have any questions. Discontinued Scanners. Windows 7 64 bit Kodak i40 scanner will not work. It need WIA driver???? What i can do to install wia driver?? Thanks alot.original title - windows 7 64 bit Kodak i40 scanner will not work.
Installing the scanner drivers from the link on the bottom of this page will install the latest Smart Touch drivers for the i1400 Series Scanners. These drivers will also support the KODAK A4 Flatbed and A3 Scanner when attached to a KODAK i1400 Series Scanner. The KODAK i1400 also now supports the KODAK Legal Flatbed. These drivers can be found on the Flatbed Driver page.
Note: If you are using Kofax VRS with an i1420 or i1440 Scanner, please follow these instructions. Download .pdf file with instructions
TWAIN / ISIS Drivers tested on:
- WINDOWS XP Pro SP2/SP3 (32-bit)
- WINDOWS XP x64 edition SP2
- WINDOWS VISTA SP1/SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- WINDOWS 2003 SERVER x64 Edition
- WINDOWS 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) SP1
- WINDOWS 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Dependencies: Microsoft .Net 2.0 and Microsoft Installer 3.x
Linux distributions which are fully supported on 32-bit Operating Systems (user interface requires Mono Version 1.26 or higher):
- Ubuntu 8.06+
- Fedora 9+
- SUSE 11.1+
Software Driver CD version 3.09 (Windows) and version 3.09 (Linux) included with the latest SVT- October, 2013
Kodak I40 Scanner W10 Driver
Note: When installing i1400 or the Flatbed drivers for the first time:
- DO NOT connect or power on the scanner or the flatbed to the host PC until the SVT has been installed.
- DO NOT uninstall the previous Versions of this Device Driver installation, as this will update the current installation.
- Shutdown all applications, as the PC will require a reboot to finalize the installation. This will ensure Microsoft's plug and play technology will properly recognize the Scanner or Flatbed.
Windows 10 Driver Kodak I40 Scanner
User guides are not installed with this download, please see the user guide section of this web site for the latest version. The Smart Touch application is not part of this download, only the drivers needed to run Smart Touch are supplied. For updated Smart Touch drivers, click on the 'View All Drivers & Downloads' button at the top of page.
By downloading from Kodak, you agree to the terms & conditions outlined in the license agreement. Actual filesize for multilanguage downloads may vary.
Note: Expand the above (e.g. tar -zxf*.gz) and then run the setup script
Important: After upgrading the software, the scanner may need to be power cycled
i1405 Kofax VRS Support
The Kodak i1405 Scanner has been certified by Kofax with the following VRS versions:
Kodak I40 Driver Windows 10 64
- VRS 4.5 (sp1) <-Component installer update required
- VRS Elite 5.0 <-Component installer update required
- VRS Elite 5.1
For more information see the Kofax Scanner Configurator.