Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord cheats can make you invincible in the game. It is very easy to enable cheats in Bannerlord, all you have to do is modify a single config file and unlock various possibilities. The problem with using Banner lord cheat is the game does not has a console command, where you can type cheats. But thankfully there is a way to use the command by pressing hotkeys. For example Ctrl + H will restore health to 100%. To use this feature first you will have to enable cheats in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord by editing a config file and second you will need the list of all cheat codes and what they do. This guide will help you in solving both the problems.
Command your troops to the best of your ability. Taking control and leading your troops into combat in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord is a fundamental skill every good commander needs to.
- Explore Mount & Blade: Warband game detail, demo, images, videos, reviews. In a land torn asunder by incessant warfare, it is time to assemble your own band of hardened warriors and enter the fray. Lead your men into battle, expand your realm, and claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord works brilliantly with voice commands By Fraser Brown 02 April 2020 Bark orders at your troops with these two voice command profiles.
- A feature in select games in which the player can control the goings on in the game using select voice commands spoken into a microphone. Pack for Mount and Blade.
- The Mount&Blade Repository is a file hosting site for the game Mount&Blade. Download mods, guides, maps, and more for the game. Voice commands for warband!
So here is how you can turn on cheats in Bannerlord and the list of entire console command along with tier keyword shortcuts, as well as detail on what every cheat code do.
How to enable Cheats in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord?
This is the simplest part, thankfully you don’t need to install any mod to turn on the console command in the game. The cheat codes can be enabled by editing one single file. Follow the steps below.
- Go to C:DocumentsMount and Blade II Bannerlord. C is the default installation directory for Windows, if you had installed your OS to D or any other drive then look into that partition.
- Inside Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder look for engine_config.txt file. Copy this file to some other folder as a Backup, just in case if there i any issue you can replace it.
- Right click on engine_config.txt and choose Open With > Notepad.
- Search for cheat_mode = 0. Change the vault o 1 and press Ctrl + S to save the file.
That’s it, cheats are not turned on, you can use various hotkeys that are listed to below to use cheats in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. If you want to turn off cheats then go to the same folder and modify the file value to 0.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Cheat Codes Hotkeys
Now cheats are enabled and you can use them by pressing a combination of keys on the keyword. For advanced features like adding Money or Add Gold, you will have to unlock Developers Console in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Below is the list of regular keys you can use and later you can read below on how to enable Developer Consoles, along with the list of all commands which are like Cheats but used in a different way.
- Restore full Health – Ctrl + H.
- Heal your Horse – Ctrl + Shift + H.
- Knock out your Horse – Ctrl + Shift + F3.
- Knock out a enemy in combat – Ctrl + F4.
- Knock out the entire army – Ctrl + Alt + F4.
- Knock out one your own soldier – Ctrl + F2.
- Knock out an player or yourself – Ctrl + F3.
- Teleport – Ctrl + Left Click. Hold Ctrol and press Left click anywhere on the map to teleport.
How to enable Cheat Console In Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
Now we will go with the advanced ways, above you can see by changing the value of engine_config.txt we can use cheats with keyboard shortcuts. Now going further there are many console commands. These commands can only work in Developers Consoles. By default Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord does not has Developers Console in it, we will be using a Mod to enable it first, and then using the list of various console commands you can turn on God Mod. Just type it and hit enter. So let’s begin.
Voice Commands Mount And Blade Warband Xbox
- Download Developer Console for Bannerlord from Nexusmod.
- Extrac the zip file to C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonMount & Blade II BannerlordModules.
- Launch Bannerlord and then tick go to Single Player > Mod tab. Add a tick on Developer Console.
This is how you can enable Developer Console in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, after doing this below are the list of all console commands you can use.
To launch Developer Console in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord press Ctrl + ~ (tilde) key. Use the same key to close it. The console commands or cheat codes below are case sensitive. You have to type them exactly as they are listed below. Any mistakes and it will not work. With more than 400 console commands you can do almost anything in the game. To save your time and keep things easy I am only adding the important console commands here. Before you jump to the list of all console commands here are some the important one to use first.
How to add Gold using Developer Console?
You can add any amount of gold in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord using a simple cheat once you enable Developer Console. Press ~ and then type campaign.add_gold_to_hero 5000 to add 5000 gold. Replace the value of 5000 to 10,000 to instantly get the amount of Gold you want in the game. Minimum efforts and maximum results.
How to Level Up your Hero In Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord?
Leveling up is the biggest grinding in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord, you might have to go through various objectives to reach a decent rank. But using the Developers Console you can instantly level up your character without doing anything. Press ~ and type campaign.add_skill_xp_to_hero to level up your character instantly in the game.
How to add influence, renown and focus point In Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord?
Mount And Blade Voice Commands Generator
Similar to add Gold in the game you can instantly add the number of influence you need Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. Press ~ and type campaign.add_influence 50. Replace the value with the amount of influence you want in the game. The cheat to increase renown is campaign.add_renown_to_clan 50. For adding focus point type campaign.add_focus_points_to_hero 15. Just modify the value in the end to get desired results.
How to add Troops or get list of all Troops ID using Developer Console?
To add troops to your army you will have to find the Troop ID. Then you can add the value which is equal to the amount of troops you want in the game. Use the below console commands.
- List of Troop IDs: campaign.give_troops help
- Adding Troops: campaign.give_troops troopid 5
If you want to add some archers in your troop then this will be the perfect example of console cheat. – campaign.give_troops imperial_archer 20.
How to cancel or complete current quest?
You can instantly complete current quest by using the console commands, you can also cancel or pull the list of active quest.
- campaign.list_active_quests – Gives you list of Active Quests.
- campaign.complete_active_quest – Complete Current Quest.
- campaign.cancel_active_quest – Cancel Active Quest.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord List of All Console Commands
I had created a separate guide for all four hundred plus cheats for the game. If you want to check the big list then click here – Developers Console Commands List. But if you want to avoid that and only want to know the important console commands then keep reading below. I am listing up only the important ones like console commands for health, troops, gold, horse, etc.
So this how you can cheat in Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord. With hotkeys you can turn on the Developers Console using the mod and do a lot more.
Mount and Blade Warband Cheat 2019 list with all new updates and tweaks. To enable the cheats you need to select Configuration in the Game Launcher and then click the Enable Cheats box. Below is the updated list of cheats for Mount and Blade Warband along with God Mode Character build. So without any further ado, let’s begin with how to enter the cheats in the game.
Mount and Blade Warband Cheats List
Once you “Enable Cheats” box from the Configuration menu you are good to enter the following cheats in Mount and Blade Warband. Pressing Ctrl + ~ (then type in ‘cheat menu’) to Activate Cheat Menu and allows for a multitude of cheats including adding items and improving relations. Here are the complete Mount and Blade Warband Cheat codes and their effects.
- CTRL+F5 – AI takes over your character in battles
- CTRL+H – Completely heals you
- CTRL+Shift+H – Completely heals your horse
- CTRL+F3 – Damage yourself
- Ctrl + ~ (then type in ‘nocheatmenu’ no ”) – Deactivate Cheat Menu
- Ctrl + space – Fast Forward waiting at the map
- CTRL+X – Gives an experience to the selected party member
- CTRL+X – Gives you 1000 XP in the character screen
- CTRL+W – Greatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies
- CTRL+X – In the inventory it gives you 1000 Gold
- Ctrl+Alt+F4 – Knock unconscious all enemy troops
- Ctrl+Shift+F4 – Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)
- Ctrl+Shift+F6 – Knocks out all of your troops
- Ctrl+F6 – Knocks out one of your troops
- CTRL+F4 – Knocks unconscious an enemy after several presses
- CTRL+T – Let’s you see everything except hideouts on the World Map
- Ctrl + L – Level Up
- CTRL+Left – Click On the World Map, teleports your party to where you click
- CTRL + F9 – Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)
- Ctrl + F11 – Stop the time at battle
- Ctrl + Left Click – Upgrade all available units to that path.
Remember that some cheats are limited to the screens you enter like:
- Gold cheat only works in the inventory screen
- Health cheat only works during the battle
- See Everything Map cheat only works on the map screen
- Instant kill cheat only works in battle
- AI take over character cheat only works in battle
- Add 1000 XP cheat only works in the character screen
Mount and Blade Warband God mode character
Follow the steps below and create a godlike character in the game to unlock limitless money and never needing to level up. Expand your realm, claim the ultimate prize: the throne of Calradia!
- Start the game with any character history
- Open the character sheet, click Statistics and select Export Character Option
- Go to “computer>Local disk>Users>”PC Name You Use”>Documents>mount & blade warband>Characters and open the text file
- Edit your gold and character sheet (Note: DO NOT edit the reserved skills)
- Max skills – 10, attributes – 63, weapon skills can only be increased to 460(without cheats)
- Start a game with a character with the same name
- Open the character sheet, click statistics and click IMPORT character
- Your God Mode Character is now Ready to go on Battlefield
Note: Using cheats disable achievements
Mount and Blade Warband Achievements Unlocks
- Abundant Feast – Eat 6 different types of food concurrently.
- Agile Warrior – Get either two agility related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Art of War – Have two of the following skills at a 5; Trainer, Tactics, Leadership, or Persuasion.
- Autonomous Collective – Be chosen as marshall.
- Baron got back – Win a battle against a lord or party who previously beat or captured you.
- Best served cold – Defeat 10 enemy parties in the snowy regions of Calradia.
- Book Worm – Finish reading one book through the camping screen.
- Bring out your Dead – Get one of your healing skills to 5.
- Calradian Army Knife – Kill 10 enemies with a throwing weapon’s secondary function.
- Calradian Tea Party – Make your faction.
- Choppy Chop Chop – (MP) Slay 50 foes with slashing weapons.
- Community Service – Install and play one mod.
- Concilio Calradi – As a ruler have 3 vassals.
- Dexterous Dastard – Make one of your ranged weapon skills 250.
- Elite Warrior – (MP) Win a round of deathmatch mode.
- Empress – As a female character, become queen of all Calradia.
- Every breath you take – (MP) In any multiplayer mode have more kills than deaths.
- Force of Nature – You and your army have killed or wounded 5,000 enemy troops.
- Gambit – Land a shot with a difficulty of 5 while using a throwing weapon.
- Get up Stand up – Cleanse the town of bandits in the opening mission.
- Girl Power – As a female character, help a female claimant reclaim her throne.
- Glorious Mother Faction – (MP) Win a round of team deathmatch mode.
- Gold Farmer – Amass a fortune of 100,000 denars.
- Good Samaritan – Help a lord or party win a fight.
- Got Milk? – Steal 3 cattle from a single village.
- Happily ever after – Get married.
- Harassing Horseman – (MP) Kill 100 people with mounted projectiles.
- Heart Breaker – Get a character to elope.
- Help Help I’m Being Repressed – Harass wondering peasants on the map.
- Holy Diver – Kill or wound at least 500 enemies.
- I dub thee – Promote one of your followers into a position of power.
- Iron Bear – You have completed the following achievements: Mace in yer Face!, Spoil the Charge, Agile Warrior, and This is our land.
- Kassai Master – You have completed the following achievements: Trick Shot, Khaaan!, Agile Warrior, and Harassing Horseman.
- Khaaan! – Kill 75 enemies with horse archery.
- King Arthur – You have completed the following achievements: Melee Master, Knights of the Round, Every breath you take, I dub thee/Good Samaritan.
- Kingmaker – Put a pretender on their rightful throne.
- Knights of the Round – Recruit 6 hero characters.
- Lady of the Lake – As a female character, give a companion character a great sword.
- The last man standing – (MP) Win one round in battle mode.
- Legendary Rastam – You have completed the following achievements: Abundant Feast, Mace in yer Face!, Sarranidian Nights, and Art of War/Melee Master.
- Look at the Bones! – Face off against 100 enemies using custom battle mode.
- Mace in yer Face! – (MP) Kill 25 foes with a blunt weapon.
- Man Eater – Kill 50 men as a female character.
- Man Handler – As a female character, Capture and sell three NPC lords.
- Manifest Destiny – Assist your faction in conquering Calradia.
- Medieval Emlak – Become the owner of at least 5 fiefs.
- Medieval Times – Enter and win a tournament.
- Melee Master – Make one of your melee weapon skills 250.
- Might make Right – Get either two strength related skills to 5 or one to 7.
- Migrating Coconuts – Visit every major town in Calradia.
- Mind on the Money – Have two of the following skills at a 5; Looting, Inventory Management, Trade, or Prisoner Management.
- Morale Leader – Raise your soldiers’ morale from low to excellent.
- Mountain Blade – Kill 10 parties of mountain bandits.
- None Shall Pass – Successfully defend a castle.
- Old dirty scoundrel – Have a -50 relation with a lord, village, or faction.
- Old school Sniper – Land a shot with a difficulty of 6 while using a crossbow.
- Pugnascious D – Pick a fight with a lord by insulting him or by challenging him to a duel.
- Queen – As a female character, make your faction.
- Romantic Warrior – Learn 3 poems from tavern bards.
- Royality Payment – Be granted your first fief.
- Ruin the Raid – (MP) Win in Conquest mode.
- Sarranidian Nights – Camp in the Sarranid region of the map.
- Sassy! – As a female character gets into a duel with the male lord by insulting him.
- Shish Kebab – (MP) Perform 25 lance kills while mounted.
- Sold into Slavery – Sell 5 people to the ransom broker.
- Son of Odin – You have completed the following achievements: Might make Right, The Huscarl, Melee Master/Dexterous Dastard, and Holy Diver/Elite Warrior.
- Spoil the charge – (MP) Kill 50 cavalry while on foot, the enemy must be killed while mounted.
- Svarog the Mighty – You have completed the following achievements: Might Makes Right, Choppy Chop Chop, Glorious Mother Faction, and Old school Sniper.
- Talk of the town – As a female character, raise your renown to 50.
- Talking helps – Engage in a conversation with a hero character through the party screen.
- The Bandit – Raid 3 caravans and raid 3 villages.
- The Golden Throne – Rule all of Calradia!
- The Holy Hand Grenade – Kill 75 enemies with throwing weapons.
- The Huscarl – (MP) Kill 50 foes with throwing axes.
- The Ranger – Have a 7 in one of the following skills or a 5 in two; Tracking, Path-finding, or Spotting.
- This is our land – (MP) Your team successfully defended a castle in siege battle mode.
- Throwing Star – (MP) Kill 25 people with throwing weapons.
- Trick Shot – Land a shot with a difficulty of 10 while using a bow and arrow.
- Trojan Bunny Maker – Get the engineering skill up to 5.
- Victum Sequens – As a ruler conquer 10 towns or castles.
Mount And Blade Voice Commands Download
These are all about Mount & Blade: Warband Cheats for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Check our other cheats and tricks guide to know more about the tweaks.