- 850 次查看 636 次下载
- 标签：pinegrows pinegrow desktops desktop apps app mockups mockup webpages webpage multis multus editings editing cs stylings styling components component bootstraps bootstrap angulars angular js j wordpres mockups mockup webpag
- 时间：2019年07月31日 更新 文件大小： 152.6 MB
- 开发商：Humane Technologies 官网首页
- 支持类型： Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Pinegrow is Windows a Mac, and Linux net editor which allows you to construct with CSS Grid editor, SASS & CSS styling, dwell editing, and assistance for Bootstrap, TailwindCSS, Foundation, and WordPress. Pinegrow is a desktop site builder that unlocks and opens regular HTML and CSS documents.
- Install Pinegrow on MacOS Watch our video and learn how to install Pinegrow on MacOS. To learn how-to install Pinegrow on MacOS, please, follow the instructions from the video.
AppNee provides the Pinegrow Web Editor PRO + WP Edition multilingual portable full registered versions for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit, Mac and Linux. // Installation Notes // for v4.91+: Change your system date to one year later (e.g.: changing to 2020 will give you a license for 2 years) Download and install Pinegrow.
来自Mac App Store官方介绍
Pinegrow (was Pinegrow Web Designer) is desktop app that lets you mockup and design webpages faster with multi-page editing, CSS and LESS styling, and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular JS, and WordPress.
Note: Currently available for $74.25
Duplicate media queries:
- Media queries can now be duplicated in Style panel by right-clicking on them and selecting Duplicate or Duplicate in…
- Previously, only individual CSS rules could be duplicated.
- Positioning duplicated or overridden rules has also been improved. When the original rule is located inside a media query, the new rule is placed outside of media query, right after it.
Pinegrow 4 For Macs
Lock all stylesheet children:
- Pinegrow 5.6 introduced locked stylesheets. Now it is possible to quickly lock or unlock all sub-stylesheets by selecting 'Lock / Unlock all children' in the Stylesheets dropdown.
Map urls in Master pages:
- Master pages and the pages that use them can be located in different folders within the project. Pinegrow maps all urls (linked stylesheets, scripts, images…) in order to preserve link validity.
- In Pinegrow 5.7 we changed the way how urls are mapped in order to avoid linking to wrong resources in cases where resources with same names exist within the project (for example, two index.html files).
- Now, Pinegrow maps urls according to the position of the content page relative to its master page.
- The same url mapping process is now used when updating component instances. That makes it possible to define a component with links and to use it on pages that are located in different folders within the project.
- Url mapping can be disabled on component definition by unchecking its Map urls setting.
Empty elements placeholders:
- Pinegrow adds pg-empty-placeholder class to empty elements so that they can be visible on the page, for example to empty divs .
- Now, any unneeded placeholder classes are removed when the page is saved, for example after adding content to the div in code editor.
- Empty placeholders can be disabled in Settings. In that case all pg-empty-placeholder classes are removed when page is saved.
- Note that the empty placeholder class can also be toggled for each page element in its Properties
Font Awesome update:
- Font Awesome was updated to the latest version 5.9.0.
- Pinegrow 5.7 comes with important bug fixes, most notably fixed drag & drop into the CSS grid. Hold CTRL (CMD on Mac) while dragging an element over a CSS grid to drop it into the selected CSS grid cell.
- We also have a couple of WordPress Theme Builder bug fixes, including fixing the 'Apply master page' command and correctly outputting term links with Post Tags & Categories smart action.
相关截图 图片数： 2 张(点击图片查看大图)
下载列表 文件数： 13文件大小： 152.6 MB举报Pinegrow for Mac (链接无效或不能下载请点击反馈给我们)
I have always been looking for and researching utilities that help to make web designing easier and easier. Utilities, which even a non-programmer (and a person who knows only basics of web designing) can put to use to make a glittering professional website. I sifted through a number of desktop website publishing software, evaluated them thoroughly and finally came to the conclusion that there is no software which could generate an advanced responsive website for desktop PC. As a matter of fact, only WordPress is the one and only way by means of which even a beginner can create an attractive, magnificent and consummate professional website within few hours and also can add many desirable and useful features from time to time with the help of plugins.
I have been writing about WordPress page builder plugins and themes and believe me there’s no better layout builder plugin than Divi Builder, which allows you to build a layout both at the backend and frontend.
I had been kept busy recently and was not able to get around to writing a post but all this time I never stopped getting emails regarding updates of Divi Builder features. In other words, the way Divi Builder is growing, it is all set to make a name for itself in the world of web designing very soon and not just a tagalong of WordPress.
Read more on best website builder WordPress plugin
Divi – A complete webpage builder
In the present post, we are going to talk about such a desktop application that is not only unique in itself but also allows you to generate clean and standard responsive HTML and CSS code automatically.
The piece of software I’m talking about here is Pinegrow, which is available for all three desktop operating systems: PC, Mac and Linux. And you might be surprised to know that with this, you can generate even production-ready WordPress themes.
Pinegrow Web Editor lets you edit HTML pages already created, change their CSS styling and create multi-page static websites.
If your client asks for a simple website of a few pages and CMS is not needed, Just use Pinegrow and the expenditure of the server resources like CPU and RAM will be greatly reduced.
You can create even WordPress themes using Pinegrow. For this, Pinegrow comes with extensive functionalities. With Pinegrow you can add over 200 readymade WordPress actions to your page elements like Post Title, Post Meta, Loops, Categories, Custom Post Types etc. and easily export pages as WordPress theme. Most interestingly, Pinegrow offers a readymade starter theme, which does away with the problem of creating a theme from scratch.
Now, let’s have a cursory view of the features Pinegrow has to offer:
- The responsive layout creation is far easier with Pinegrow on Desktop PC without having to bother with code.
- Pinegrow is immensely useful for those who have basic HTML and CSS knowledge as it makes CSS customization straightforward for them.
- Pinegrow is no less than a boon for professional web designers who have extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Pinegrow can save lots of time of professional theme developers.
- Using this PC software, a non-programmer WordPress geek can very easily create themes with custom designs.
What do I make of Pinegrow:
Pinegrow vs WordPress Builder themes and Plugins
Pinegrow 4 For Mac Versions
Pinegrow may not be for you
Frankly and Honestly, Pinegrow is an amazing and unique tool to generate responsive layouts directly from desktop but it is still way behind of layout builder WordPress themes and plugins. Let me be clear why I think like that;
- To build WordPress themes with Pinegrow, you need to go through the Pinegrow documentation carefully and extensively. On the other hand creating layouts with builder themes and plugins is a piece of cake.
- Unlike builder themes and plugins, Pinegrow doesn’t offer the backend theme option panel, which might otherwise have helped customize lots of options easily.
- Everytime you make change, you need to re-upload the theme that you have created with Pinegrow.
Try Pinegrow for 30 Days – Download pinegrow.com
Pinegrow 4 For Mac Computers
Who does actually Pinegrow aim at?
- Pinegrow is the best-suited for those who either want to do CSS editing quickly and easily or have extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML and PHP as this program makes their work easier.
- If you are a budding programmer, go for Pinegrow and grab its Pro with the WordPress edition to make your work easier and faster and cleaner.
- If you want to create responsive websites without writing code, Pinegrow lets you do this pretty smoothly direct from your PC.
- If you are a non-programmer and need to edit HTML and CSS quickly and comprehensively for any existing page, you’re definitely going to love this software.
In a nutshell
Pinegrow is the first real desktop website builder software that follows HTML and CSS standards and it lets us create responsive web pages in real sense. As an icing on cake Pinegrow can convert any HTML page into a WordPress ready theme. Pinegrow is rapidly developing and you can expect a massive set of more features near future. Shelling out a few bucks for an amazing website design and development tool is not a bad deal.