- More Trials In Tainted Space Tarkus Bomb Images
- Trials In Tainted Space Tarkus Bomber
- Tam-wolf, Looted From Tam After Her Fight. He Can Be Equipped As An Accessory, And Replaces A Tech Specialist's Normal Drone.
- Trials In Tainted Space Wiki Strange Egg - Movingpowerful
- Trials In Tainted Space Tarkus Bomb
More Trials In Tainted Space Tarkus Bomb Images
Trials In Tainted Space Tarkus Bomber
Aryu Aryu's Puzzle Ring: This item is named after Aryu, a Wowhead developer! Aryu raided in Ensidia before starting at Wowhead in 2011. He handles all of the data for Wowhead, including datamining at 3 am, presenting Blizzard's data in more user-friendly ways, and adjusting the database to handle unannounced data changes on Blizzard's end so our tools keep working. The Sentinel is a bonafide classic Neo prog album. I was drawn to this for the sole reason that I had recently acquired the latest 2011 Pallas 'XXV' album which is the sequel to 'The Sentinel' and, although the original was released on vinyl in 1984 it really stands the test of time. Japanese to North-American English name changes. Yo'ster Isle to Yoshi's Island. This is a complicated one. Sailor Soldiers to Sailor Scouts (though 'soldiers' was used from time to time) All transformation phrases drop the 'make up' from the phrase, but are otherwise left the same unless noted. Tarkus is the venerable sergeant of the strike force's tactical marine squad. A veteran of centuries of campaigning, Tarkus is a rock solid second-in-command. A loyal adviser, superb tactician and fearsome warrior. Tarkus served with distinction during the Kronus campaign.
Ruined landscape created by a fusion of two planets into one. One, the Raskvel and Gabilani homeworld; the other, its former neighbor, Daerinoys. The two were made to collide centuries ago in a catastrophic attempt at terraforming, from which neither managed to recover. The raskvel continue to subsist on the surface, whilst the gabilani largely live in space stations above it. Certain political and social tensions are evident between the races, though the harshness does not compare to the merged-planet's current environmental climate and terrain. One side is covered in centuries worth of trash from the local population, while the other side is composed mostly of desert and wasteland. The planet is sometimes known as 'The Junkyard Planet'.
Places of Interest
- Factory Square - A sex bot factory and Hand So's base of operations.
- Stellar Tether - A pathway beyond Chasmfall, and into the core of the planet.
- U.G.C. Scout Authority - The taxi service between Novahome and the The Lift located near Chasmfall.
- Deck 13 - Houses the origins of the Gray Goo.
|Map of Tarkus around Novahome|
- Ancient ship labelled NOVA
- Hangar - dock deck of Novahome
- Ship Hangar
- U.G.C. Scout Authority
- Novahome - The living center created from a wrecked starship
- Cargo Elevator
- Shekka’s Widget Warehouse
- The MESS (staffed by Carver Catering Company)
- Steele Tech outpost
- Mechanist's Shop
- Colenso's Junk
- Dr. Lash's makeshift shady laboratory
- Doctor Badger’s Free Clinic / Lab / Bimbotorium
- Deck 13 - Accessed by taking the cargo elevator down from Novahome's main deck.
- The Wastes - The wilds of Tarkus, littered with debris and junk scattered in different areas. The varying terrain near Novahome include: plains, ridges, valleys, ravines, and even a beach to the nearest sea.
- Rust Fields - The central portion of the wastes, that consists mostly of plains.
- Rust Canyon
- Rust Plains
- Rust Path
- Iron Ridges - A region taking up the southern portion of the wastes, littered with large, plates of metal.
- Factory Square
- Metal Ravine
- Iron Valley
- The Oil Sea - The heavily liquid-polluted sea coast in the wastes, taking up the upper west-most portion of the plains.
- Arbetz Travel Agency
- Polluted Beach
- Oil Sea Beach
- Scything Glade - Portion of the wastes that are the east-most area from the plains. Consists of metallic, predatory trees and bordered off by canyons and cliffs.
- The Lift (artificial platform)
- Planet Divide
- Lane’s Plane
- Stellar Tether - Located at and accessed through the planets' divide, Chasmfall.
Due to the result of two fused planets and multiple shipwrecks, the population consists of diverse races, cultures, and wildlife.
- Nessa - Scout authority who runs the taxi.
- Shekka - Owner of the Widget Warehouse.
- Anno - Operator at the Steele Tech outpost.
- Kaede - Anno's butt buddy who visits her from time to time.
- Beth - Owner of the MESS and Carver Catering Company.
- Delilah - Bartender of the MESS and Bethany's 'slave'.
- Edan - Mercenary found drinking at the MESS.
- Verusha - A hyena found at the MESS.
- Aurora - Owner of the Machinist Shop.
- Colenso - Owner of a junk shop/command center.
- Dr. Badger - Owner of the Bimbotorium.
- Dr. Lash - Scientist working in a shady lab.
- Gray Prime - Discovered during Anno's quest in Deck 13 and reveals the origin of the Gray Goo.
- Sgt. Decker - Officer of the U.G.C. Peacekeepers S.W.A.T. team securing the entrance of the Stellar Tether, negotiating with the Black Void - affiliated pirates inside.
- Lane - A hypnotist found in a building situated in the glade ofScything Glade.
- Bess/Ben - An abandoned sexbot found near a junk pile in the Rust Canyon.
- Una, Petr and Godi - The team working at the Arbetz Travel Agency, located to the north of the Polluted Beach.
- Chaurmine - A saurmorian found in the Wastes while being attack. Later will appear in The MESS.
- Zea - A Xhelarfog delivery woman on vacation found on THE MESS.
- Tessa - An Ovir Assassin/Bounty Hunter in THE MESS
General Strategy: Half of the enemies on Tarkus are mechanical in nature. Subjecting them to electrical attacks will cause them to become more prone to short circuit-ing. The other half are hyper-libidinous aliens who can easily be seduced and in turn try to drug and seduce the you.
- The Raskvel - Underground, village-dwelling people who are mostly peaceful and are known for their skills as mechanics. When above ground, they are usually found in the plains.
- The Gabilani - A local, sex and invention-loving society, mostly housed in Tarkus's orbit.
- Gabilani Gadgeteer(Not yet implemented.)
- Sand Worms - one of the forms the Hilinara parasitic race, encountered everywhere west of the Scything Glade.
- The Sydian - Patriarchal society that live exclusively in the junkyard wastes and are known to eat machinery. Can be found in the plains, ridges and around the beach areas.
- Lapinara - Non-native, sapient, rabbit-like race that come in several sexes and variations. Usually located roaming the plains and ridges.
- Lapinara Parasitic Female (No more since v0.8.004 For return they back use cheat laplove)
- Gray Goo - Fluid-absorbing creatures scattered about the wastes.
- Sex Bot - Pleasure robots produced by a factory located in the ridges. Can be encountered in the ridges and glades.
Tam-wolf, Looted From Tam After Her Fight. He Can Be Equipped As An Accessory, And Replaces A Tech Specialist's Normal Drone.
- Dong Designer - Can be found (only once) in the Iron ridges, at the metal ravine.
- Horse Cock - This oddly-detached penis has been crafted to look like a perfect representation of equine virility.
Trials In Tainted Space Wiki Strange Egg - Movingpowerful
Tarkus is named after the song and album of the same name by the band Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.
Trials In Tainted Space Tarkus Bomb
Retrieved from ‘https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/index.php?title=Tarkus&oldid=36584’